News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: array_diff_key()

Started by pumata, January 17, 2011, 07:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumata

this is my error when i put the menu View the most recent posts on the forum.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: array_diff_key() in /homez.403/wolfpack/www/forowp/Sources/Recent.php on line 252

Can you help me.

YOU CAN SEE IN

Kays

Hi, your host must be be using an older version of php. Download the attached file and install it using the package manager.

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

pumata

where is the folder i have to enter this files. thank you

Kays

Quote from: Kays on January 17, 2011, 07:24:17 PM
Hi, your host must be be using an older version of php. Download the attached file and install it using the package manager.

Please see: Package Manager

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

pumata

Sorry i read de information in the online manual, but i dont understand what i have to do. Where is the place where i have to move the file you  send me. can you explain more detail please. Thank you very much, and sorry for all

Kays

In the Admin CP of your forums. Click on the "Packages" link on the left. When on that page, click on the "Download Packages" tab at the top. At the bottom of that page there's an input box which will allow you to upload a file. Upload that patch. When done you should see the option to install it. Click on that and it should install automatically.

My Mods

Arantor

Also, ask your host why they're using software that's no longer supported by its author - if there's a failure, it's because the PHP instance is either 4.x (which stopped being supported in 2007) or 5.0 or 5.1, both of which have been superceded in the last 5 years by PHP 5.2 and beyond.

Would be worth asking your host because more software is going to require PHP 5 soon.

Advertisement: