News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Error Message

Started by Guesty, January 22, 2011, 04:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guesty

Hi All,

Had numerous problems with the forum hosts the past few weeks.  Finally got the forum back up and got this error message,

Fatal error: Call to undefined function call_integration_hook() in /home/yeltz/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 307

I have not got the foggiest where to start with it?

Hope you can help.

http://www.yeltz.co.uk/forum/

Kindred

information is helpful:

smf version?
mods installed?

If you have had trouble with your host (you don't say what sort of trouble) you may have corrupted files...  did you upload a clean set of smf files and then re-install any mods?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

kat

call_integration_hook() makes me wonder if this SMF install wasn't integrated, at some point.

Could that be a factor, with this?

Kindred

it looks like a bad mod installation (there are several mods that now take advantage of the hooks)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

kat

Yeah, that crossed my mind, too.

I did a search, though, and quite a few posts showed-up with Joomla, etc. so I was curious.

Ta!

Advertisement: