(Request Membership)You are not allowed to access this section

Started by recived, January 24, 2011, 05:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

recived

I can not use "Request Membership". Who has ever had such a problem?

Illori

recived

Quote from: Illori on January 24, 2011, 05:51:01 PM
use it where? on this site or your own?
Sorry. Updated smf RC3 -> RC4 and stopped working this function.

Illori

can you verify that you have at least one group that people can request to join or freely join?

recived

Quote from: Illori on January 24, 2011, 05:57:12 PM
can you verify that you have at least one group that people can request to join or freely join?
From another login try different ways to join the group.

Illori

it works fine on my test install, which is an upgrade from 1.1.12 to 2.0 RC 3 to 2.0 RC 4.

recived

Quote from: Illori on January 24, 2011, 06:11:31 PM
it works fine on my test install, which is an upgrade from 1.1.12 to 2.0 RC 3 to 2.0 RC 4.
On some forums the same error, all updated with RC3 on the RС4. Said Bug. Logs Forum blank, logs Apache too empty. No where does not write nor any errors. What to do?

Illori

you did not answer my question as to if any groups are set so people can join them

recived

Quote from: Illori on January 24, 2011, 07:01:49 PM
you did not answer my question as to if any groups are set so people can join them
Yes there is. There are groups on request. There is a group without a query. Sorry for bad English

recived

Thanks to an error is found. Use another theme. It had to tweak the file Profile.template.php

Illori

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Since it's been a while, and I see this is probably solved - I'll mark it accordingly. If there is something you need further assistance with, feel free to mark the topic not solved, or open a new topic regarding the current issues. Thank you :)
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: