News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

PM Settings

Started by Jeet Chowdhury, January 26, 2011, 03:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeet Chowdhury

where can i get pm settings such i want to display pm as coversation for all users. and set max number of pm etc.

Illori

admin ->current theme-> member options and edit for your theme enable/disable, it looks like in smf 2.0 they removed the ability to set a max number of pms.

Arantor

Max number of PMs is in the membergroups area.

Illori

ah so that is why i could not find it on the features and options page anymore.

Arantor

Yeah, it's per membergroup.

Thing is, even in 1.1.x, the limit of PMs a person can receive is STILL in membergroups. Just the other stuff moved from Features and Options to the Anti Spam area.

Jeet Chowdhury

sorry but where is show notific on pm option in theme? And also save a copy in sentbox and also convertion view of pm.

And how to dlt all pm suppose older than 15 day?

Arantor

Quotesorry but where is show notific on pm option in theme? And also save a copy in sentbox and also convertion view of pm.

Themes and Layout > Theme Settings > pick your theme then reset options for members (and you need to do it again through 'setting options for guests and new members)

QuoteAnd how to dlt all pm suppose older than 15 day?

You can't. They're private and members may want to keep them.

Jeet Chowdhury

thank you. is there anyway to delete all pm from database?

and i want a mod like log member activity from who online list kinda. is there any?

Arantor

Quoteis there anyway to delete all pm from database?

No.

Quoteand i want a mod like log member activity from who online list kinda. is there any?

Apart from the fact it will make your database much bigger and your entire forum slower, it is possible. See the thread in Tips & Tricks on the subject of doing it.

Advertisement: