News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SMF2RC4 - An appropriate representation of the requested resource /gmod/index.ph

Started by Pantho, January 26, 2011, 06:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pantho

I just moved web hosts and needed to edited a few custom blocks, MySQL changes and other such things.

However I cannot edit any blocks/pages in SimplePortal.

I know this isn't SimplePortal boards but I'm hoping someone knows the issues. Also, it keeps logging me out of the forums since moving hosts.

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /gmod/index.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I click edit a button, I do my changes then preview or edit(save) buttons both give this error.

Illori

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Hi Pantho, if this is still an issue - Would you please confirm you have done what Illori suggested, and if this helped or not.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: