News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[WIP] WOW Catalysm

Started by akyhne, January 26, 2011, 09:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akyhne

Not to step on Kasp's great work with a Catalysm conversion, but I had planned this theme for a while.

It's a theme in it's very early stage and needs a lot of work.

LogoOff Team

sarbian

Akyhne

Matthew K.

It looks great so far, you should finish it :)

Akyhne

Yeah, I know. But I have a few IE issues I can't seem to find a proper solution for.

Robert.

What are those issues? Nice theme btw

Matthew K.

I wouldn't worry about IE issues. Haha

Akyhne

That's basically as screwing half your users.

Aren't we all unhappy because Apple won't support Flash in their I-gadgets?!

Kasp

Hey Akyhne

Any chance of releaseing what you have so far? I have 2 different conversions of a Cataclysm theme i was working on that we could have a little bit of a swap about and maybe come up with one very much kick ass Theme.

One of the themes you have already seen linked at the top of your own thread. The other i have done is a conversion of the PBwow theme.

Maybe we could swap some code about etc and get something that is 100%?

Here are some pics of the Cata PBwow conversion in case you are interested in any of the code.

Akyhne

I kind of lost interest in the SMF project, but I'll try to get this one out. It doesn't need a lot of work to get finished.

Akyhne

Attached the theme in the first post. Feel free to test it out.

Phrozyn

Thanks!

It looks very promising, if I make any changes I'll update here :)

Thx!

Akyhne

The theme has already been submitted with some changes.

zioniz1

Akyhne, I was wondering, I was just at the other cata theme, but there wasn't much info there on the present functionality of it, so I was curious about your's. are then many errors, or can I use it without issues? I'm no where near skilled enough in PHP to even ad in a button without a step by step spoon fed guide, just to give an idea of my newness. But main point, would my members and I be able to use this with a calendar, multiple boards, profile fields etc ?

Akyhne

It's a fully functional theme, but wait for the official version to be released.

Advertisement: