News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Internal Server Error

Started by RSMarkets, January 30, 2011, 07:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RSMarkets

Hello, I'm new to SMF. I have just realized that when I go to Admin>Package, I get an "Internal Server Error". I don't know what's wrong, and I'm in dire need of assistance.

This is the full error:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

RSMarkets

BUMP. I need help resolving this problem ASAP!

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Welcome to SMF RSMarkets!
Please do not bump a topic within 24 hours. Bumping the topic will just send your topic back in the support queue.

500 Internal server errors causes due to several reasons. If it is only one specific area, you may want to consult your host and ask them to look into it.

- Did it suddenly start happening or started after a certain thing you did?
- Your host might benefit disabling mod_security and check if this is caused due to that.

RSMarkets

It doesn't say it's a 500 internal server error, it just says "Internal Server Error". I will contact my host just in case.

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Any updates regarding this issue? Feel free to mark it solved if it is resolved.

Advertisement: