Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Polls not showing

Started by Nexusstorm, January 31, 2011, 12:05:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nexusstorm

Hi,

Running SMF 2.0 RC4.

Am running a custom theme, but also tested the polls on the core theme. and on both the poll does not show.

I click on board i want to place the poll in, I then click new poll, I create the subject, then create the question and add options.

I set how many times a user can vote and the length of time the Poll to stay active.

I add a comment and click post.

When I then click on the new topic, the Poll box appears but with no information in. No options to vote etc. I do have the tabs to Lock, edit etc. When I click edit I see the poll I created and can edit it. But non of the test accounts I have created will show the Poll either.
Live life to the MAX!

Joker™

Quote from: Nexusstorm on January 31, 2011, 12:05:32 AM
Hi,

Running SMF 2.0 RC4.

Am running a custom theme, but also tested the polls on the core theme. and on both the poll does not show.

I click on board i want to place the poll in, I then click new poll, I create the subject, then create the question and add options.

I set how many times a user can vote and the length of time the Poll to stay active.

I add a comment and click post.

When I then click on the new topic, the Poll box appears but with no information in. No options to vote etc. I do have the tabs to Lock, edit etc. When I click edit I see the poll I created and can edit it. But non of the test accounts I have created will show the Poll either.
Administration Center » Permissions » General Permissions

check permission for user groups there (Check the poll column specifically for each users group).
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Nexusstorm

Hi.

Yes I have checked the permissions and all Poll activities are ticked, for there respected groups.

After reading someones elses problem on this forum, I decided to look at one of the mods I had installed, for Additional Polls. I have uninstalled this mod and the Polls are now functioning.

Sorry for wating your time and effort in help me.

This topic can be closed and classes as solved.
Live life to the MAX!

Joker™

No problem mate, I'm glad that it got sorted for you. Marking topic solved.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Advertisement: