News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

A few things

Started by ~Fantacy~, January 31, 2011, 04:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Fantacy~

Hey SMF I have a few questions on were i can get some modifications for mt RC4 I AM NOT LOOKING FOR ANYTHING BELOW!

1. Colored text in the forum decription
2. Centered User information ( pic, tag, name )
3. Certain number of posts to enter a certain forum or topic or thread
4. How to add topic tags on the thread creation like [CLOSED] [TUT] [VIDEO] [COMPETITION]
5. When somone uploads somthing I want to aproove it before somone can download it.
6. Auto deleat a post after a certain amount of time.

I am also looking for a coder that can code a program that makes it so they can log into there forum account int eh program and it sees what subscription they currently have.!

Arantor

1. Just use HTML, it's supported. e.g. <span style="color:red;">Red description</span>

2. Dependent on the theme, without knowing that, impossible to help. Once we know the theme it's possible to change it with a line or two modifying the theme.

3. Permissions are a wonderful thing, especially when done by post count. Go to the board's configuration and uncheck the Regular Members and the post count groups who can't see the board.

4. Hover over Customize at the very top of this page, then click on Modifications. Then on that page, search for 'prefix'...

5. Admin > Core Features > enable Post Moderation, then configure it from Admin > Permissions to remove the ability of all groups to post attachments, and only give them attach files with approval

6. You're being pretty vague on this one. If you just mean to delete old posts, follow 4. above except search for 'auto purge old topics'. It should work on RC4 with little or no effort.

Advertisement: