News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Footer sizer

Started by alvaredo, February 02, 2011, 07:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alvaredo

Hello! I have a small problem and being new to SMF doesn't quite help. Would like to know where I can change width of footer, because when I installed a theme it happened as follow on the image. Would like it to be where the red lines are.
Thank you for the help.

ARG01

Can you post a link to your site please?  ;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

tsis_k

You can check the index.css and the index.template.php file of the theme you're using.

Look for the below line:

// Show the "Powered by" and "Valid" logos, as well as the copyright. Remember, the copyright must be somewhere!

ARG01

The theme in question uses four different footer images. I just want to check to see if one is repeating when it shouldn't be or any other css issues. A link to the live site is all that's needed.

;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

alvaredo

Ok. The link is hxxp:theunforgiving.prtg.eu [nonactive]
Thank you!

ARG01

The css looks good. The only thing that I can think of off hand is that your issue may have something to do with the ad's in the footer area. One other is that you have renamed the theme from darkbreak_20rc4 to TUF and it may not be reading certain files correctly.
You may receive better assistance on this issue by posting in the theme authors support boards as there are a lot of members that may use this theme along with the same ad mod and may be able to help. Just click the second link in my sig.

;)

alvaredo

Ok thank you for the help. But I have to say I only noticed that change on the footer once I install SMFPacks_Shoutbox. It had the advertising before and the footer looked normal.

ARG01

The footer ads was merely a suggestion. I do not have access to the Shoutbox nor am I familiar with it but going by what you had said then it most likely is your issue. You may consider checking the Shoutbox settings.  ;)

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Hi alvaredo, have you been able to get around this? :)
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: