Need help installing new themes

Started by DrewzR/T, July 13, 2005, 05:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrewzR/T

OK I have the basics down on how to install the themes and how to get it to come up as my theme for the forums but.......

I think Im missing alot of files that come with the new theme. I compare the new themes files to the default themes files and I'm missing about 30 of em and have about 10. The files Im missing are the files from when you go into themes and click on the theme itself then the list of folders and files in that theme appears. I have eveything for the images and language folder but the files are not all there for some reason.

When I try to implement the new theme into the forum it works but I'm missing alot and the page is pretty much a disaster area to say the least. lol

Thanks

DrewzR/T

OK so these are the only files Im getting when I download either apollo 11 or for .5.

[Unknown]

DrewzR/T

OK I tried all of those methods of installing the themes.  Nothing but a few subtle color changes occur and the rest is pretty much the same.  :(

When I installed the theme and went through and copied missing folders into the new theme from the default theme it came pretty close to looking like the new theme!  Then when I deleted the index.template file it was almost dead on but had some missing pictures and there were a few (gfx's) scattered around the theme.

I'm starting to get frustrated!  :-[

DrewzR/T

OK i uploaded the zipped cerberus folder and just like it was said "thats all I needed" and this is what it looks like!

[Unknown]

Well, that big error message makes it look like you're using old language files or an old version of SMF.

-[Unknown]

DrewzR/T

This is what Im running.

Current SMF version: SMF 1.0.5

Now the old language files......Isnt that included in the installation of the new theme? Or is this something else?

Advertisement: