News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

I need a little help

Started by cosmin16, February 03, 2011, 10:33:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cosmin16

I get the following error when I acces my forum .
It says Fatal error: Call to undefined function call_integration_hook() in /home/a8169419/public_html/Sources/Load.php(2075) : eval()'d code on line 134  .
I tryed to modify my templates in order to put ads on the forum. I  think I made something bad. Can you help me repair this or can you tell me how to save my posts?I didn't made any backup .
I attached the load file too.

Joker™

I think you are using SMF 2.0 RC2, am I correct? If yes you surely need to upgrade as there were many venerabilities have been fixed in RC4.

Also the mod you have installed is for RC4 as call_integration_hook() has been introduced after RC2, due to which your site has thrown up errors for you.

My advice is to upgrade your site to RC4 asap.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

cosmin16

Can I upgrade my Smf version? Or I need to install another forum?And if I can get an update where can I find it?Yes I am using Smf v2.0 Rc2.

Joker™

Read this first -- Upgrading SMF.

You can download the RC4 large upgrade pack from this page -- http://download.simplemachines.org/

Make complete backup of your forum and database before upgrading.

Also due to upgrading all your mods and your manual modifications will be uninstalled automatically, so you need to re-install them.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Advertisement: