News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Can't login - Session verification failed.

Started by fiestalunatic, February 04, 2011, 01:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fiestalunatic

i upgrade my forum from 1.1.11 to 2.0RC4 with success.i also had a copy  of my forum in another
server with another domain for testing packages before i upload them in the official forum.

The forum was palying wtih now problems for about 2 hours after upgrafing.During uploading a
package to the test forum,suddently i lost all my authorities,i could not
post,admin or anything else.I logged also in the official and happend the same thing.
the message was 'Session verification failed try later' and then when i tryed to log in
typing my user name passwords could not enter.

I deleted all the cookies,rename cookie into Setting.php,deleted data from table sessions,
delete everything from cache folder from root...
Nothing at all.Finally i deleted the database data and import my sql backup database
but importing was not successful.I am now despair

The error log in phymyadmin shows errors and the say that cant find the css in themes\default\
or cant find the path of some pics in the default directory.I used custom theme but not
running repair_settings.php now the forum has the default appearence.

Any advise or help would be welcomed and appreaciated!

site is www.fiestamanics.gr and redirrecting to the test forum fiestamanics.eu
test user - energie
pass - 123456789

Kermit

Your site doesn't seem to be working now,that's why i will mark this as solved for now and if your problem would still persist,then you can reply back,so we can try to find a solution for your concern
My Mods
Please don't PM/mail me for support,unless i invite you
Formerly known as Duncan85
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

A. Einstein

Advertisement: