News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Error on Load.php line 2144

Started by deeptechtons, February 07, 2011, 09:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deeptechtons

Hi i would like to know, if this statement has any error's. I am new to php, but i do know that this statement call's 2 functions in if statement and verifies the boolean value
"
$file_found = file_exists($filename) && eval('?' . '>' . rtrim(file_get_contents($filename))) !== false;
"
it appears in Sources/Load.php line 2144.
The error is below
PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE, expecting ',' or ';' in /Sources/Load.php(2144) : eval()'d code on line 466
PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE, expecting ',' or ';' in /Sources/Load.php(2144)

vbgamer45

That does not look like standard smf code can you attach your load.php file
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

deeptechtons

Sure vbGamer here is the file for you to look at here
http://wordpress.pastebin.com/H0R7UmhA please provide a solution or code to correct the error. Since this is a core file i hope it is not a hack attempt

Joker™

Your file seems to be untouched, try the attached file and if the problem still persist then go to

My Community » Administration Center » Server Settings » Disable evaluation of templates

After disabling it post the error here.

Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Advertisement: