News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Valentines

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, February 07, 2011, 06:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMFHacks.com Team

Link to the theme

Valentines is a nice soft pink theme suitable for 2.0 RC4 forums who wish to celebrate Valentines Day.

Icons are from Icon Drawer, and you must keep the link to there site in copyright area (this is terms of the usage that comes with them) also as always my own copyright must remain unless you have purchased the rights to remove it (please contact myself at BryanDeakin.com)
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

Matthew K.

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

otnhym-cukz

Unfortunately it doesn't work very well on 2.0 RC5. On my server it has a corrupt front page after logging in. The default theme works fine. Great theme nevertheless.

Deaks

interesting as it was coded on rc5 :/ can you show me a screenshot as i cant reproduce this
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

evilservo

Hy everyone,

First I must say that its a wonderful theme and I'm right now customizing it and I'm having a lil trouble regarding main Navigation repositions here is a screen shot

I want to Reposition Main navigation from red highlighted area to blue highlighted Area

Thank you very much for reading
Take care everyone
Servo

SMFHacks.com Team

Updated for SMF 2.0.14 with fix.
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

Advertisement: