News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

RC5 Adding Empty space.

Started by tragidy, February 14, 2011, 10:32:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tragidy

Hi,

Since updating to RC5 many of my templates have a huge gap inside the administrative section, I was wondering what change was made to the admin section that would need to be updated from a RC4 template to make such a large empty cell appear.

Pictures are worth a thousand words in case you have no idea what I'm talking about, any details would be great.

Open source Matters, the GNU GPL License is one of the most valuable text ever created by mankind.
Support all open source projects when possible as their concepts are paving the future. ~ tragidy

Suki

yes, for sure a screen shot  will be very handy, perhaps a link to your forum too,  do you use a custom theme?
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Masterd

Find this in index.css.

#main_admsection
{
margin-left: 172px;
}

Replace with this.

#main_admsection
{
overflow: hidden;
}

ARG01

This should be made a sticky somewhere. It seems to be a popular issue with the update.  ;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

tragidy

Quote from: Masterd on February 14, 2011, 10:35:30 AM
Find this in index.css.

Replace with this.

#main_admsection
{
overflow: hidden;
}

Works like a charm, your help is greatly appreciated.

And yes it is a very custom theme.
Open source Matters, the GNU GPL License is one of the most valuable text ever created by mankind.
Support all open source projects when possible as their concepts are paving the future. ~ tragidy

Masterd

Quote from: G1 on February 14, 2011, 10:37:49 AM
This should be made a sticky somewhere. It seems to be a popular issue with the update.  ;)

We already talked about that in Support Helpers board.

Masterd

SOC Caesar

Thank you, fixed the problem for me also after updating to RC5.  ;)

Masterd

I'm glad because I could help. ;)

Advertisement: