News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Need a PM box meter

Started by DeWayne C, February 16, 2011, 02:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeWayne C

Quote from: bebe on November 15, 2006, 10:23:16 PM
Btw, if the PM limits never set at the "Post count based groups", the PM bar also won't show.

Since you recognised case #2 as a bug, i guess i no need report about it anymore. :P
So did you mean when other groups of the person are having unlimited message slots, the system would take the primary group's PM limits as the person's PM capacity?

I don't know what MoreBloodWine wants, but i would like to have the available message slots at the Capacity there.
Something like:
Capacity: 50 message slots
[percent bar showing here]
40 messages, 80% full.

However, how are you going to make the highest limits showing there? If one is in a group of 50 message slots, in another group which is having 60 slots, and one more group is having 80 slots?

Won't it be better to make the Capacity message showing the avilable message slots all the time even if one has the unlimited message slots? But take out the percent bar and those details away for people with unlimited message slots.

Another small matter, when there is only 1 message, the text still showing "messages". (see the image posted by MoreBloodWine.) :P

I like the SMF Permission System, it's very flexible in most ways. :D

We use private groups and would like to have a PM box statistics and meter.  Will that work?   on 2.0 RC3
Our members are members of multiple groups.

NanoSector

SMF 2.0 RC5 is out. Please upgrade :)
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Advertisement: