SMF 1.1.14 has been released

Started by Norv, June 11, 2011, 05:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illori

please open a separate thread for your issue, this thread is not for support

Kenny01

Quote from: bonbagay on June 23, 2011, 01:12:11 AM
Please help me, I have problem with my forum this the massage I have anytime I`m click member

( Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'D:\hosting\2561782\html\bbboard/Sources/StopSpammer.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in D:\hosting\2561782\html\bbboard\Sources\ManageMembers.php on line 95)

help please
Your problem look like it's from "StopSpammer"
Try disable it to see how things goes.

Clara Listensprechen

Quote from: Antechinus on June 11, 2011, 06:51:56 PM
Tiny Portal is available for 2.0, as are several other portals.

1.1.x will probably be supported for at least another year, but not until the end of time.
Major absolute bummer. Not only do I like this branch but I also like an unsupported RC for 2, and it mainly has to do with the Arcade and Gallery. Gold is for me only if I start another board and I have enough trouble getting traffic on my favorite board.
I shall continue to be an impossible person so long as those who are now possible remain possible. {Michael Bakunin 1814-1876}

bonbagay

Quote from: bonbagay on June 23, 2011, 01:12:11 AM
Please help me, I have problem with my forum this the massage I have anytime I`m click member

( Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'D:\hosting\2561782\html\bbboard/Sources/StopSpammer.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in D:\hosting\2561782\html\bbboard\Sources\ManageMembers.php on line 95)

help please

I was trying everything but never work

Kindred

Quote from: Illori on June 23, 2011, 05:23:47 AM
please open a separate thread for your issue, this thread is not for support
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

kathiemt

My site is telling me there's an upgrade but when I click on the link it leads me nowhere - I get a message saying that page can't be found. Seems like I'll have to download here and do a manual install.

samueliyinbo

Hello,
I am using version 1.1.12 and would like to transit to smf 2.0 which as I learnt is more stable. Unfortunately because of the several mods installed I cannot use the package manager. Please could someone point me to the right direction. Thank you

wullie1

THANK GOD atleast we hope this new version is better then older one

wullie1

THANKS FOR THE NEW VERSION HOPE IT WILL INSTALL CORRECTLY IWTH OUT ANY PROBLEM WHT ABOUT ACTIVATION KEY?

Illori

there is not and never will be an activation key with smf.

Auctioneer

I'm trying to upgrade from 1.1.13 to 1.1.14 from the hyperlink in the Administration Center.  When I attempt the upgrade I receive the following:

Error in Package Installation

At least one error was encountered during a test installation of this package. It is strongly recommended that you do not continue with installation unless you know what you are doing, and have made a backup very recently. This error may be caused by a conflict between the package you're trying to install and another package you have already installed, an error in the package, a package which requires another package that you don't have installed yet, or a package designed for another version of SMF.

Below that under "Installed Actions" I show the following:

Type: Execute Modification
Action: smf_1-1-13_to_1-1-14_patch.mod
Description: Modification parse error

Theme is DEFAULT.

I seem to remember having a similar issue once before, but can't remember what I did to resolve it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Kindred

This thread is not for support.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Auctioneer

Sorry.  I thought it was the correct thread for the upgrade.  I'll try to find the proper forum and repost.

Thanks.

azism

I'm a tad confused (yes, I know, it doesn't take much). I get the following on my SMF:
QuoteVersion Information:
Forum version: SMF 1.1.11
Current SMF version: SMF 1.1.14

When I go to the downloads area ???, all I see is 2.0. What really is current? and what update path do I take?   ???
President, El Gheko Neighborhood Association
El Gheko Neighborhood Weather Station: http://www.elgheko.us
Tucson, AZ

Illori

IchBin™

http://download.simplemachines.org/index.php?archive;version=62

Also, you should be able to do each update from 1.1.11 to 1.1.14 from the admin panel without doing an upgrade if you want to try that first. Don't forget backups!!
IchBin™        TinyPortal

azism

Got my SMF's updated to version 1.1.14.  I don't know why I was having such a problem in the beginning, but it finally took and all then went smoothly.

Thanks to everyone for the assistance!    :) 
President, El Gheko Neighborhood Association
El Gheko Neighborhood Weather Station: http://www.elgheko.us
Tucson, AZ

Advertisement: