News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

word of "Moderator"

Started by mehrtadbir, February 20, 2011, 12:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehrtadbir

Hi
I dont want to show thease words  " Moderator : name of moderator "

Of course Management facilities will not be removed
تالار گفتگوی تخصصی متا    دفتر تلفن مشاغل   سامانه پیام کوتاه ویژه اعضای دفتر تلفن مشاغل     شبکه تجارت الکترونیک البرز

kat

* K@ uses his crystal ball to see if he can figure-out WHERE mehrtadbir wants this to be shown and, sadly, fails miserably. :(

YogiBear

Could change the name of the membergroup, I suppose.

Got an idea there's a mod called something like Hide Group Titles but don't think this would cover Local Moderator.

For Global Moderators just set the relevant members using the Additional Membergroups facility.

For Local Moderators you could create a membergroup per Local Moderator and achieve this via Board permissions.

Brings us to K@'s question from whom or what do you want to hide the words - Moderator : name of moderator ? 

???
SMF v2.1.3  Mods : Snow & Garland v1.4,  PHP  v.7.4.33

Kays

Quote from: K@ on February 20, 2011, 01:04:26 PM
* K@ uses his crystal ball to see if he can figure-out WHERE mehrtadbir wants this to be shown and, sadly, fails miserably. :(

Time to change the batteries in that crystal ball. :P

Just a  wild guess, but is this what you are trying to do mehrtadbir?

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=341443.msg2303353#msg2303353

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

kat

Even you just took a wild guess, though. :P

Advertisement: