Fatal error: After Updateing Length of Session Login.

Started by stewpot007, February 21, 2011, 07:16:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewpot007

Hi,

I tried to update the time a user stays logged in within the Admin>Server Settings>Cookies section from 60 minutes to 180 and pressed save.  I now get the following error.  Can anyone help on this?

Notice: Undefined variable: boarddir in /home/wwwcr0/public_html/curry/index.php on line 55

Notice: Undefined variable: boarddir in /home/wwwcr0/public_html/curry/index.php on line 56

Notice: Undefined variable: sourcedir in /home/wwwcr0/public_html/curry/index.php on line 59

Warning: require_once(/QueryString.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wwwcr0/public_html/curry/index.php on line 59

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/QueryString.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/wwwcr0/public_html/curry/index.php on line 59

Regards,
Stewart

Illori

Arantor

Quote from: Illori on February 21, 2011, 07:25:12 AM
does Sources/QueryString.php exist on your server?

That's not the problem. The problem is Settings.php has been wiped out.

Look for Settings_bak.php and see if it's not empty, if not, copy that to Settings.php.

stewpot007

Hi,

Do you mean just copy and past whatever code is in setting_bak.php to setting.php, then reupload to the server?

Kind Regards,
Stew

Arantor

stewpot007

Hi,

I will check tonightm if it is empty what would be the next step jus in case I must plan for the worst.

Regards,
Stewart

Arantor

Using repair_settings.php to fix all the settings, most likely.

Advertisement: