News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

MP3 flash player for 2.0 RC5 Help Please!

Started by alpheus, February 28, 2011, 11:47:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alpheus

hello friends. I want to install this mod. Manual installation is said that find this code in Post.template.php;

'flash' => array('code' => 'flash', 'before' => '[flash=200,200]', 'after' => '[/flash]', 'description' => $txt[433]),

And Add after this code;

'mp3' => array('code' => 'mp3', 'before' => '[mp3=200,20,0,center]', 'after' => '[/mp3]', 'description' => $txt['mp3']),

But post.template.php is different of this in 2.0 rc5! Where will I add that code please?

Illori

please use the support topic for the mod you are trying to install.

alpheus

Quote from: Illori on February 28, 2011, 11:56:47 AM
please use the support topic for the mod you are trying to install.

Mod creators are not replying the posts or replying so late!

Arantor

The mod you were trying to install was for 1.1.x, not 2.0 RC5, so that wouldn't have helped you. Subs-Editor.php is the place to start but even then it's quite different.

QuoteMod creators are not replying the posts or replying so late!

Considering that they wrote something in their spare time, I'm surprised so many people *expect* and even *demand* mod authors to reply to anything.

alpheus

Quote from: Arantor on February 28, 2011, 12:08:26 PM
The mod you were trying to install was for 1.1.x, not 2.0 RC5, so that wouldn't have helped you. Subs-Editor.php is the place to start but even then it's quite different.

When I select the 2.0 rc5, it is okey no problem! Manual installation is opening. Support page is dead. I need to install this mod.

Arantor

All that means is that the mod doesn't actually specify a version internally.

It needs to be rewritten for 2.0.

Advertisement: