News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Changing of the Guard

Started by Kindred, March 01, 2011, 11:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jakob Fel

Quote from: Kindred on March 01, 2011, 11:04:14 PM
Quote from: Kindred link=topic=424413.0
We have also separated the duties and responsibilities of the organizational level jobs from the project level jobs, formalizing our corporate and project structure and defining the roles in each.
I do plan to remain on the team, taking a different role, and, organizationally, I remain on the NPO Board of Directors along with K@, Oldiesmann, B, groundup, Norv and Antechinus.

I asked if you were keeping the same role on the BoD, not if you were going to STAY on the BoD...
Freelance writer and advocate for security, privacy & DRM-free distribution
Support and Community Management at SMFNew Free Forum Hosting

Kindred

the first bit of the quote answered your question:   Is the SMF PM the same as the NPO President (no, the roles of NPO and project have been separated) The fact that I was PM of the Project and President of the NPO was coincidental, not a factor of either position.

the second bit answers your other question: will Kindred continue to be the President of the NPO (yes, I am remaining on the BoD and have not made any resignation of the President position)

Also, if you note: The team page still lists me as President.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Jakob Fel

Yeah, well the team page seems to not be updated very often, as I've seen some team members change departments, but their profile remains in the original departments' section on the team page.
Freelance writer and advocate for security, privacy & DRM-free distribution
Support and Community Management at SMFNew Free Forum Hosting

Arantor

Quote from: Jaekob Caed on March 02, 2011, 07:17:58 PM
Yeah, well the team page seems to not be updated very often, as I've seen some team members change departments, but their profile remains in the original departments' section on the team page.

It's cached so it takes a little while.

Masterd

Congratulations, Oldiesmann! :D

SMF wouldn't be the same without you, Kindred. :)

redone

Kindred deserves a medal or three, we have not always seen eye to eye on things. Congrats on all your hard work. Most people will never really know what you have achieved and for that - you really do deserve a medal.

:)

Masterd

Quote from: RedOne on March 09, 2011, 11:04:37 PM
Kindred deserves a medal or three, we have not always seen eye to eye on things. Congrats on all your hard work. Most people will never really know what you have achieved and for that - you really do deserve a medal.

:)

He deserves a whole trophy. ;)

c23_Mike

Hi there!

QuoteWe hope to have that resolved within this month!

Is still in time? So maybe the next two or three weeks all would be very happy??
So long, Mike

http://www.c23.at
c23 - DER Computer Club
~ never play alone ~

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

c23_Mike

Hi there!

It is good to know that this release date is really possible ... that seems that everything is in time until now!
So long, Mike

http://www.c23.at
c23 - DER Computer Club
~ never play alone ~

abraamz

I dont know details about Kindred's actions in his formal position, but from what i can see in the community forums, i must say Respect and Thank you very much Kindred!

Advertisement: