News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

the wiki here?

Started by Melissa524, March 01, 2011, 10:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melissa524

Is the wiki mod found on this site going to be release to other boards?
In case, I forget to say.  I am using 2.0.2

agent47

This is something that has to be asked in the modification discussion topic. You can re-direct yourself there by searching for the whatever modification that is you're looking for and then clicking on "SUPPORT AND COMMENTS FOR THIS MOD" and ask there. Maybe if the author still offers support for his/her mod, he/she may have already provided the code for the updated version of SMF in the discussion topic of the modification.

PortaMx is probably the best SMF portal!

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Quote from: Melissa524 on March 01, 2011, 10:16:53 PM
Is the wiki mod found on this site going to be release to other boards?
If you mean the new documentation Wiki it is actually MediaWiki bridged with SMF.
The integration is, unless I'm mistaken, custom built for SM.org and not available for public at the moment,
but perhaps at some point it might be released - I honestly don't know enough to give you a straight answer.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Melissa524

Thanks LexArma, that is what i was looking for.  I will keep a look out.
In case, I forget to say.  I am using 2.0.2

Advertisement: