News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Error while registering

Started by bballfreak524, March 04, 2011, 08:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bballfreak524

Hello guys

Just have a question regarding an error I'm getting while registration. When I click on register I get the following error:

Wrong value type sent to the database. Array of integers expected. (comment_ids)

I upgraded to RC5 recently. Would like to know what the problem is. Greatly appreciate any kind of help.

shadow82x

What mods do you have installed?
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

bballfreak524

Arantor

That's funny, there is no comment_id field in a fresh install of SMF, not anywhere in the database. That would imply one or more mods has been added.

bballfreak524

No, I've had this problem before the upgrade. I was using RC1-1.

Arantor

That would imply some mods are installed then since comment_ids is still not part of the core database - something has modified it to call on a modified table during registration...

bballfreak524

Sorry for not giving the correct information. Yeah, some mods were installed prior to the upgrade but it was uninstalled. Forum was working fine though after uninstallation.

Arantor

Oh... I misread the error, looking for comment_id not comment_ids.

Admin > Configuration > Security and Moderation > Anti-Spam - you've set a number of questions to answer but there aren't any questions/enough questions in the list of questions and answers.

bballfreak524

Oh, that was simple. Thanks a lot for the help! :)

Advertisement: