News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

RC5 increasing font

Started by safeacid, March 06, 2011, 02:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

safeacid

Is it possible to increase font on main page in NEWS EVENT ?

Illori

what theme are you using? can we have a link to the forum where you want the change? do you want it changed for all news or just certain entries?

safeacid

Core theme
Just for front page

Rusforum.co.uk

Rgds

Illori

safeacid

for one in FRONT page for now

and for all for FUTURE

Tks

Arantor

I'm not clear what you're asking.

News is present on every page. Are you saying that one item should be bigger whenever it's displayed, or one item should be bigger just when it's on the front page?

safeacid

Just tell where/how to increase the font, forget about above conversation

I suspect it should be corrected in CSS ?

thanks for advise

Illori

well unless you answer the above we might not be telling you how to fix the issue the way you really want it fixed.

safeacid

Illori

then can you answer the questions we have asked? once those are answered we can easily tell you what needs to be changed to do what you want.

Arantor

-sigh- There are at least two different ways to correct it, which is why we're trying to find out HOW you want it done, rather than WHAT you want done.

If you want a single item made bigger everywhere it's displayed, put [size] around it, for example, but that won't solve it if you want a single item bigger only on the front page, or all items bigger, for which other methods are needed.

safeacid

I want to increase the font on front page for NEWS event

I have tried to put
<font size="12">text</font>

but getting same on news event <font size="1">text</font>

Illori

you can no longer use html in the news, you can though use bbc tags to do as you want. which is one suggestion Arantor suggested above

Advertisement: