How can I remove Today's Online List?

Started by avyaban, March 08, 2011, 11:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

avyaban

I've deleted repair_settings.php and set the authorization of /forum directory to 755, is that correct?

Matthew K.

You're supposed to remove repair_settings.php once you're done using it.

Attach BoardIndex.template.php and I'll hide it for you.

avyaban

Thank you very much... Really you're my saver man :)

I've attached my boardindex.template.php to this post.. I would really appreciate if you edit it to show "login" section at the bottom of the forum .. I think, I could hide the "users today online" section after your advice.. I put the double // begining of the related lines in the file..

But, as I said, I need to show the login section at the bottom of the forum like the following screenshot...

like below (this is what I want to show at the bottom... from another forum site... )

Is it possible to make it with editing boardindex.template.php file ?

Thanks in advance...

Matthew K.

It looks like you already commented out Users Online Today, which works. And the login bar, is something you'd need to ask in Coding Discussion most likely.

avyaban

Thank you very much for all your help, Labradoodle...

I'm gonna create a topic in the Scripting Help for the login bar, is that correct section ?

Muchisima gracias...

Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on March 08, 2011, 11:17:13 PM
It looks like you already commented out Users Online Today, which works. And the login bar, is something you'd need to ask in Coding Discussion most likely.

Matthew K.

No problem avyaban! :)

Not scripting help, that is for non-SMF related stuff. Try "SMF Coding Discussion".

Marking this topic as resolved for now.
Labradoodle-360

avyaban

Thanks  ;)

Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on March 08, 2011, 11:26:26 PM
No problem avyaban! :)

Not scripting help, that is for non-SMF related stuff. Try "SMF Coding Discussion".

Marking this topic as resolved for now.
Labradoodle-360

Advertisement: