Ignore?

Started by Uhura!, March 08, 2011, 02:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uhura!

In the admin area, where do I enable the "ignore" feature?

Thanks!
:) Our Parenting Spot is an online parenting community for fathers, mothers, grandparents, teachers, and family service professionals. 8) We also provide low cost advertising options for authors, family service providers, and businesses with family friendly products and services. ;D Visit us @ www.OurParentingSpot.net!

Arantor

Admin > Configuration > Features and options > Enable buddy/ignore list

Uhura!

:) Our Parenting Spot is an online parenting community for fathers, mothers, grandparents, teachers, and family service professionals. 8) We also provide low cost advertising options for authors, family service providers, and businesses with family friendly products and services. ;D Visit us @ www.OurParentingSpot.net!

Uhura!

Last question - where is the ignore button to ignore someone?

I don't see it.

Spoogs

in your profile
>>Modify Profile.... buddies/ignore list

Uhura!

NanoSector

Quote from: K@ on March 08, 2011, 04:59:57 PM

Haha K@, yes that is almost the same (except that you don't have a button on your keyboard to do that :P)
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

NanoSector

"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

NanoSector

Advertisement: