News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Single Category Page

Started by webroot, March 09, 2011, 06:54:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

webroot

Generally a click on Category will bring beck a visitor to the forum home page.Is [nofollow] it possible to develop a mod/method which will show single category(& board belongs to that category) in single page. for past several days i tried to find a mod that will show "Single Category View" in a separate page. But the existing mod didn't work for me. Also I have instilled SimplePortal in my site. SMF v1.1.13 & i m using "Mystic Jade" theme..

Arantor

I don't honestly see this being a core feature in the next version of SMF.

webroot

Its important & helpful if you can help me to do this, cuz i have a project competition to catch.

Arantor

Ask the mod author in the mod's dedicated thread... it isn't going to happen in SMF core (which is what this board is for!) until 2.1 at the earliest, if it ever happens.

webroot

perhaps it is the wrong section,n i post a mod request too(no response). but i wish for some code/reference..

Arantor

...or you could go to the dedicated, existing thread of the existing mod and ask its author to update it.

Advertisement: