Package install gone wrong in theme?

Started by GalaticNetwork, March 09, 2011, 07:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalaticNetwork

Hello i am running 2.0rc5 as a test and will be hideing it soon from my domain address. But for now i have made it public to test. But i have a mod install problem. Pretty much i installed Avea Media 2.04 and theres a severe theme problem. I have a picture and you see where i have drawn arrows.

Everything is messed up. and everythings far down to the bottom of page theres just a massive blank space at the top as seen in this picture.

Can anyone tell me what may of gone wrong. As when install on 1.1.13 it's fine and 2.10 and 2.04 are suppose to be compatible with 2.0rc5.

Thanks
Time controlls everyone, if we could master time we could master anything.

Arantor

Well, it's not open to guests so I can't take a look *shrug*

GalaticNetwork

Sorry i'm trying to allow guests to view it. But i am having trouble on how to.

Dumb momment

Arantor

Well, it's in the album's individual configuration which groups are allowed to see it (but also IIRC, it's in Admin > Permissions to generically be allowed access to the gallery)

Been ages since I configured it...

GalaticNetwork

Arantor

The files in Themes/default/images/aeva and Themes/default/aeva do not exist which is why it's broken. Check that there are folders there and that contain files, and that the permissions are set appropriately.

GalaticNetwork

Thank you i added theme manually and it has seemed to fix the problem, I don't kno why the Thumbnails aren't showing for the posts but im sure that's a easy fix. Everything seems fine now tho.

I don't know why it didn't install correctly it did on my old VPS maybe my Apache needs editing on the settings

???

Thanks

Advertisement: