[WIP]Custom theme for my personal forum

Started by DoctorMalboro, March 09, 2011, 09:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctorMalboro

Hi again,

In a few days I'm moving to a new host in a couple of days and I'm planning to create me a forum to give support for my mods, to give a showcase of custom mods and maybe get a board of jobs offers for myself. So I decided to make it big time, and created myself a theme for my website.

I'm not releasing a demo or anything, it's just a wip of how my site it's going to be custom and private.

It's just a simple curve variation which I added a RSS button for board suscription and took off the new and none options. Also, I rewrote a new menu for having a even easier way to customize it itself since I still don't get quite well the menu css of 2.0.

I need all the feedback, and if you want, destroy me or adore me, but I need opinion. ;D

I'd use CSS3 for some transition tweaks, JQuery for creating the menu, grayscale and popups to some minor stuff. I'm still looking for a nice icon set to match the theme, but I can't find any .gif decent icon set so I make a mix of a couple of sets. I'd also use Google Fonts so I can have a nice "logo" and for the menu.

Anyways, what do you think? ;)

Bigguy

Aportadordelmix

DoctorMalboro

Quote from: Bigguy on March 09, 2011, 09:29:17 PMA bit dark for me but it looks good. :)
I love working with my dark palette and I'm not a fan of light themes. But thanks for the feedback :)

Advertisement: