News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Adsense in SMF

Started by BizBink, March 12, 2011, 01:18:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BizBink

So. Know that there is a tut for how to do this but it's outdated for RC4 which is was I need a tut on... Right now I'm trying to put adsense ads on smf4iphone theme but also want to know for another them (I don't think it matters which theme I use).

Please don't bother redirecting me to a doc that says how unless ur sure it will work for RC4, too many people do that thinking there helping and when you explain it doesn't work they just keep referring to it and how it worked... Waste of time for me

THANKS IN ADVANCE COR HELPING ME :D

Arantor

I guess it's a waste of time pointing out then that both the ad mods will work on RC5 with just version emulation...

BizBink

Please ssinf get with me, I said unless ur sure it will work and not just going by other peoples experince.

So what mod is this

cicka

Quote from: BizBink on March 12, 2011, 09:11:16 AM
Please ssinf get with me, I said unless ur sure it will work and not just going by other peoples experince.

So what mod is this

It works with 2.0. RC 4 too

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255

BizBink

great ok so its on and im figuring out how to work it now.... but it didnt install onto one of my themes and thats one of the impostent ones... can i put it on manually

cicka

Quote from: BizBink on March 12, 2011, 10:29:12 AM
great ok so its on and im figuring out how to work it now.... but it didnt install onto one of my themes and thats one of the impostent ones... can i put it on manually

Yes you can. Please click the Manual Install Instructions for SMF link below the download links and follow instructions. Or have a look here

http://docs.simplemachines.org/index.php?topic=402.msg5363#msg5363

BizBink

Alright so it works and installed perfectly onto my desktop theme also... The prob is I don't know how to make it so it doesn't display it on my mobile theme since I have a different cod for that... How would I change that

cicka

Quote from: BizBink on March 12, 2011, 11:09:17 AM
Alright so it works and installed perfectly onto my desktop theme also... The prob is I don't know how to make it so it doesn't display it on my mobile theme since I have a different cod for that... How would I change that

If you have questions about custom add ons please post them at their support forums. In your case it would be here

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=68632.0

BizBink

Alright well thanks anyway then I'll post something there... By the way what's the eta on a response there

cicka

Quote from: BizBink on March 12, 2011, 11:41:56 AM
Alright well thanks anyway then I'll post something there... By the way what's the eta on a response there

I would not know. I do not frequent that thread too often. But if you want to recieve faster support then do not bump your posts unless 24 hours have passed as the Smf staff and most users who provide support do so in their own free time and impatience is not appreciated.

BizBink

Don't worry I'm not lie that, I understand that everyone here including people who made smf dis this out of fun and free time and inshouldnt expect anything more   

Just want to get this damn forum finished, the hosting is running me dry also

Advertisement: