Missing remove selected / remove all buttons on adm log page

Started by DrBermant, March 13, 2011, 03:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrBermant

Bug in RC5? I just converted to RC5 and noticed on the admin;area=logs page, the button that should be there to choose remove selected, remove all, are not seen. This is a problem only on the Error Log tab for that section. Go to the admin;area=logs;sa=banlog and those buttons are where they belong. I changed my theme back to the default and the problem persists. I can select what I want to delete and use the return key, but would prefer to understand what is going on. I looked at the raw page source and the words for the buttons seem to be there. My guess is that this is a section format issue not theme dependent.

I tried searching for log page button and could find no answers. Sorry, if this has been addressed elsewhere.

Any help would be appreciated.

Michael Bermant, M.D.

Board Certified
American Board Plastic Surgery
Plastic Surgery Encyclopedia
A Body Beautiful Plastic Surgery Forum

Kindred

odd...   it's there for my RC5 installations.

What mods do you have installed which might affect the error log page?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

DrBermant

Quote from: Kindred on March 14, 2011, 12:33:23 PM
odd...   it's there for my RC5 installations.

What mods do you have installed which might affect the error log page?

Anti-Spam Links
Stop Spammer
httpBL
Share This Topic
Login Detector

Theme reference

but also happens when revert to default theme.

Thank you for looking into this issue and any possible advice.

Michael Bermant, M.D.
Board Certified

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

DrBermant

Quote from: Kindred on March 14, 2011, 01:59:24 PM
what browser?
Firefox 3.6.13 and Safari 5.0.4 mac both same issue. There for Ban screen, missing for Error Log screen.

Michael Bermant, M.D.
Board Certified

DrBermant

If you give me permission, I will email you with an option I do not want to put up on an open forum.

Michael Bermant, M.D.
Board Certified

SlammedDime

Just a shot in the dark... but does the table expand far past the right side of the screen that you can scroll over and find the buttons?  Sometimes if you have a very long URL or error message, it won't wrap and just extend past the edge of the page and you have to manually scroll over.
SlammedDime
Former Lead Customizer
BitBucket Projects
GeekStorage.com Hosting
                      My Mods
SimpleSEF
Ajax Quick Reply
Sitemap
more...

DrBermant

Quote from: SlammedDime on March 14, 2011, 02:41:50 PM
Just a shot in the dark... but does the table expand far past the right side of the screen that you can scroll over and find the buttons?  Sometimes if you have a very long URL or error message, it won't wrap and just extend past the edge of the page and you have to manually scroll over.

There is no scroll option in the browser. Here are some screen shots both in Default and Reference Themes:

Both were taken in Firefox for mac as posted above.

Thank you for any help.
Board Certified

SlammedDime

Click on the screen and drag to the right... there may not be scroll bars, but the buttons are there, hidden off to the right.  you could try to demaximize your browser, then drag half of it off screen ifmac will let you, then expand the window to the right to make it wider.
SlammedDime
Former Lead Customizer
BitBucket Projects
GeekStorage.com Hosting
                      My Mods
SimpleSEF
Ajax Quick Reply
Sitemap
more...

DrBermant

Quote from: SlammedDime on March 14, 2011, 03:45:44 PM
Click on the screen and drag to the right... there may not be scroll bars, but the buttons are there, hidden off to the right.  you could try to demaximize your browser, then drag half of it off screen ifmac will let you, then expand the window to the right to make it wider.

Sorry, click and drag nor drag with click pressed work on getting the details there. My screen is not max, but a small window on my screen. So no, window manipulations do not bring up missing buttons.

Michael Bermant, M.D.
Board Certified

Kindred

actually, based on your picture...   SD is exactly right. the buttons are there, they are just being pushed outside the visible screen area.

Also, that looks like the CORE theme, not the default (aka Curve) theme...
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: