News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Need to add more gender

Started by BIGGERNUT, March 17, 2011, 04:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIGGERNUT

Hi! How can I add gays, lesbian etc? when users register.

kat

[pedant mode]

They're not, in fact, genders.

There are only two. ;)

[/pedant mode]

BIGGERNUT

Thank you! but I use version 2.0 RC5  anyone can help!!!

Matthew K.

The best suggestion I can give you, is not to promote that sort of thing period, or encourage it by giving options such as those to be selected.

Arantor

Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on March 18, 2011, 01:45:44 AM
The best suggestion I can give you, is not to promote that sort of thing period, or encourage it by giving options such as those to be selected.

Why not? Just because something disagrees with your religion doesn't mean it doesn't work for other people (since it's not illegal)

BIGGERNUT

Illori

did you try version emulation? did you check the mods support thread to see how others have installed it on later versions?

Matthew K.

Because, I'm a Christian, and I don't think it's right.
Quote from: BIGGERNUT on March 18, 2011, 06:08:31 AM
yes! why not?

Arantor

With all due respect, it isn't really your place to comment on what others use their sites for, provided that it isn't an illegal activity, and I should also note that as a team member, it does not reflect so well on the team to act in that manner, because it implies that the team as a whole - no matter how loosely and indirectly - is biased in a similar direction.

NanoSector

Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on March 18, 2011, 11:01:20 AM
Because, I'm a Christian, and I don't think it's right.
Quote from: BIGGERNUT on March 18, 2011, 06:08:31 AM
yes! why not?
Quote from: Arantor on March 18, 2011, 04:31:10 AM
Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on March 18, 2011, 01:45:44 AM

Why not? Just because something disagrees with your religion doesn't mean it doesn't work for other people (since it's not illegal)
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

kat

Not really the place for theological discussions, guys. ;)

Arantor

Quote from: K@ on March 18, 2011, 12:01:28 PM
Not really the place for theological discussions, guys. ;)

We know. It was somewhat inappropriate to have been dragged that way, too.

kat

It could be argued that I started that.

Still, good place to end it, ay? ;)

BIGGERNUT

Thanks Illori I haven't try and I'm not intend to discuss about this. Do you know why I need to put more gender because I would like to create homosexual website.. that why I need solution

anyway thanks you all guys..

HunterP

Quote from: BIGGERNUT on March 17, 2011, 04:28:57 AM
Hi! How can I add gays, lesbian etc? when users register.

Can't you add membergroups "Gay" and "Lesbian"?
As far as I know it is possible to let users join membergroups theirselves in 2.0 (if you configure them correctly)

Illori

lets just allow the op to do what they wish, we have given them the mod they can use. if they want other options they can come back and ask for them.

Advertisement: