News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Color change, Profile editing, Trader system - Questions

Started by Dreadfear, March 17, 2011, 11:48:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreadfear

Hello !

1. First of all i'd like to know how can i change color for usernames in theards/replys/profiles?
Example( At the moment nickname is Green. Id like to change it to Red .. ):

2. How can i remove that usertitle(newbie) and user group?( In purple )
3. SMF Trader system.

I added SMF trader system. It works fine but... Anyone can add feedback to whoever they want and how much they want.
This way they can destroy anyones feedback by just putting false details. Is there or is it possible to make that if someone wants to sell someone anything then he must press button " Initate transaction ". After pressing it the seller has new message in his feedback system(profile). He must accept if he has contacted buyer and is fine with his offer. After that they only can give each other feedbacks.

Example: mmoexchange.net

You can see that in every theard after Username there is "Initate transaction".

Thank you :)

Arantor

1. Member Color Link

2. Manually editing your theme's Display.template.php. I'd be more specific but don't have enough information (like what theme it is and whether it has its own code or not, and what changes the trader system has modified)

3. Ask in the dedicated 'support and comments for this mod' link as found on the page you got the trader system from.

Dreadfear

Thank you but i have latest SMF RC5. That membercolorlink mod is only for rc3

Arantor

Or you could have a read of the 'support and comments for this mod' where folks discuss getting it working on 2.0 RC5, especially since most mods will work with little effort on RC5 if they work on RC3.

Advertisement: