News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

it's takeing to much time to upgrading please

Started by jaisi, March 18, 2011, 06:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaisi

last 1 hour i'am facing RC4 to Rc 5 upgrading problem message showing

ime Elapsed: 16 mins, 41 seconds.
database changinges

Executing database changes
Please be patient - this may take some time on large forums. The time elapsed increments from the server to show progress is being made!

NanoSector

Does it still increment?

If not, refresh the page.
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

jaisi

yes still showing... ok i'am going to refresg
ime Elapsed: 16 mins, 41 seconds.
database changinges

jaisi

83% overall Progress and it stop please see Screen Shot

Arantor

No, it's finished 83% of the overall process, but the database changes are complete - press continue.

jaisi

Arantor

jaisi

But Still home page is Showing Blank please see screen shot.

here is my forum URL forum.mitra4ever.com

Arantor

Well done, you blocked out the page content so I couldn't read it. Fortunately for you I know what it says. It says it's in maintenance mode. That's because you didn't go through the final step of the upgrade which takes it out of maintenance mode.

jaisi

i'am not able to login in admin section also .. how can i  take out maintenance mode??

Arantor

So, let me get this straight, you didn't hit continue, but went back to your forum...?

The only way to fix it now is to manually edit Settings.php. In there you will find a line that contains $maintenance = 2; - you need to change the 2 to a 0

jaisi

wow thanks now it's working ... Thank you very much for helping me.... if i face any problem i will we post here now my problem is solved thank you again Arantor  and Yoshi2889

Advertisement: