News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Adding Links to Subs.php

Started by gordo, March 19, 2011, 09:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordo

Every time I try and add an extra link in the main menu, in the subs file I get the following error.  Could someone throw some light on what this means so I can carry on adding a couple of links.

Strict Standards:  require_once() [function.require-once]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'GMT/0.0/no DST' instead in /home/carrowro/public_html/carrow/Sources/Subs.php on line 3978

Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ')' in /home/carrowro/public_html/carrow/Sources/Subs.php on line 3978

Many Thanks

Road Rash Jr.

Either at the begining of the link code or at the end you're missing one or several  )
Check the previous entries to see how they are setup and just duplicate it.
Never argue with an Idiot like myself, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Robert.

NanoSector

My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

gordo

I have done a double check and would you credit I missed a '    hell freakin fire what am I like.. I'hh have to blame the new heart medication... 

sorry to trouble you guys I really am. 

Could you enlighten me what all stuff was about the time zone etc.

NanoSector

Quote from: gordo on March 19, 2011, 09:28:54 AM
I have done a double check and would you credit I missed a '    hell freakin fire what am I like.. I'hh have to blame the new heart medication... 

sorry to trouble you guys I really am. 

Could you enlighten me what all stuff was about the time zone etc.
Well, it occurs more...
It likely has to go with a coding problem.
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

gordo

OK

thanks for the help. appreciated

Advertisement: