News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

How to stop hackers

Started by transientangler, March 26, 2011, 02:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

transientangler

I am not sure what this is but I think its someone attempting to upload spam files on my server. Can you look at my picture? I had a hacker that uploaded a whole bunch of gucci bag and luie vaton crap that redirected people and took me off the google and firefox indexing. I wonder how I stop this from happening again?

kat

What makes you think those errors are attempted hacks?

To me, it just looks like you have small problem with Tiny Portal.

If you ask about it, in the mod's support topic, they'll probably be able to tell you how to correct it, too. :)

transientangler

Im not real sure of anything :z haha. I just tried to submit my site again to google and it says I am hacked and that I need to remove files. so Im stressing. hahathanks for your help though I will try and fix this error.

kat

Did they give any details of this hack?

transientangler

QuoteThe following is some example hidden text we found at http://canadiankayakanglers.com/:

gucci handbag louis replica vuitton coach carly replica anya hindmarch replica handbags designer replica flip shoes replica of hermes handbags louis vuitton luggae replica loewe replica bags juicy designer replica handbags chloe paddington replica replica dior handbags prada replica designer handbags coach replica bag replica hermes bag d and b replica handbags replica hermes purse chanel replica wallet replica gucci sneakers replica purses from china mens replica coach wallets replica designer

In order to preserve the quality of our search engine, pages from canadiankayakanglers.com are scheduled to be removed temporarily from our search results for at least 30 days

Thats about it. I erased these files and the whole directory they were in. Then I upgraded my website to RC5 and think they are all gone. I cant see them anywhere now. I hope. I just get paranoid every once and awhile. its a problem i seem to have. haha. I always stare at my logs and things and when I cant figure out what something is I lose my mind. haha. I need to pop some pills for that I think haha.

kat

Only thing to do is wait to see what they say, when they next take a look around, then.

I just took a quick look at the source of your site and it seems OK, to me. :)

transientangler

ok. Thanks for your help with all this. Puts my mind at ease. Now I can skip the pills for a while.  :laugh:

kat

Backup your forum.

Then, if, by some bad luck, you get hacked, again, you can simply restore the backup. :)

Advertisement: