News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

How can I remove those images?

Started by avyaban, March 31, 2011, 03:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

avyaban

Hi everyone,

The old administrator had added the images which I indicate with the red circles in the following screen-shot.. Where can I remove them or align left some of them ?

Thanks in advance...

kat

They don't look like they're much to do with SMF.

However, if you give us a link, or two, where we can see those images, for ourselves, we could probably figure it out. :)

CapadY

Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

kat

I couldn't. :(

I forgot about ctrl-mousewheel, too!

kat

Hmmm... I'm suspecting the theme's index.template.php.

If you attach that file to your next post, we can take a look at it.

Looks like he's just replaced http://www.avyaban.com/forum/Themes/ds-natural_20rc3/images/custom/logo.png with his own image.

If you want to put your own pic, there, just replace that file with your own.

avyaban

Thanks in advance...

Here it's...

Quote from: K@ on March 31, 2011, 04:10:52 PM
Hmmm... I'm suspecting the theme's index.template.php.

If you attach that file to your next post, we can take a look at it.

Looks like he's just replaced http://www.avyaban.com/forum/Themes/ds-natural_20rc3/images/custom/logo.png with his own image.

If you want to put your own pic, there, just replace that file with your own.

kat

OK. Two options, here.

Option 1)

This is kinda dirty.

But, it should work.

Save the attached image and upload it to your site, putting it in ds-natural_20rc3/images/custom, overwriting what's there, now.

It's a blank, transparent image, so what you should get is... well... nothing!

Or, as I said, earlier, you could replace it with your own image, as long as it uses the same name and filetype.

That'll only get rid of the left-hand image, though.

OPTION 2)

I've edited that file and attached that, too.

It might just work.

No way to test it, though, without you trying it out. So, MAKE SURE YOU KEEP A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL FILE. (I guess you have, as it's attached, here)

avyaban

As you said before, (which is in bold below in your post), I haven't changed anything in any .php file but I've only renamed the names of some images... That's what I want except one thing; that there is an unnecessary space with an hidden link like below;

So, now the issue is that how to remove this space with the hidden link?

Quote from: K@ on April 01, 2011, 05:21:36 AM
OK. Two options, here.

Option 1)

This is kinda dirty.

But, it should work.

Save the attached image and upload it to your site, putting it in ds-natural_20rc3/images/custom, overwriting what's there, now.

It's a blank, transparent image, so what you should get is... well... nothing!

Or, as I said, earlier, you could replace it with your own image, as long as it uses the same name and filetype.

That'll only get rid of the left-hand image, though.

OPTION 2)

I've edited that file and attached that, too.

It might just work.

No way to test it, though, without you trying it out. So, MAKE SURE YOU KEEP A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL FILE. (I guess you have, as it's attached, here)

ARG01

In index.css you have both the header and logo height settings at 333px. Change both of them to the height of your actual logo image.

;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

avyaban

yes thanks :)

by the way, i didn't send you the index.css file, how do you know those settings at 333px ? :)

Quote from: ARG on April 01, 2011, 11:17:48 AM
In index.css you have both the header and logo height settings at 333px. Change both of them to the height of your actual logo image.

;)

ARG01

Quote from: avyaban on April 01, 2011, 01:06:47 PM

by the way, i didn't send you the index.css file, how do you know those settings at 333px ? :)

Magic my dear friend, magic.  ;D

Firebug
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

avyaban

I want to be a magician too :)

Quote from: ARG on April 01, 2011, 01:45:43 PM
Quote from: avyaban on April 01, 2011, 01:06:47 PM

Magic my dear friend, magic.  ;D

Firebug

Advertisement: