News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Adding text/images/links to upper right hand corner

Started by colby2152, April 05, 2011, 10:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

colby2152

Via CSS, I want to add some information to what is currently an empty space in the upper right-hand corner.  How can I do this?
ProFSL.com - Pro Fantasy Sports Leagues - Advanced fantasy sports leagues, contests, free chances at cash/prizes, and sports discussion.

Need a server? I am happy to advocate this hosting solution - hands on customer service and reliability is relieving!!!

colby2152

Considering SimpleAds won't do this for me (or it could), I simply need to know the div property that controls the upper right-hand corner, and I can do the rest.
ProFSL.com - Pro Fantasy Sports Leagues - Advanced fantasy sports leagues, contests, free chances at cash/prizes, and sports discussion.

Need a server? I am happy to advocate this hosting solution - hands on customer service and reliability is relieving!!!

Illori

please do not bump within 24 hours, if someone knows the answer they will reply. you can always edit your last post to add further information.

colby2152

Can I bump now?  All I want to do is place a banner in the top right hand corner.

ascaland

If its where the SimpleMachines logo is visible, what you would be looking for is the template_body_above() function in your theme's index.template.php file. The logo is encapsulated in this div,
<div id="top_section">

Advertisement: