News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

2O11

Started by Hüsamettin, April 05, 2011, 11:17:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hüsamettin

Link to the theme

Türkçe
Tema Şeffaf Olup
Arkaplan Sabittir  (Hoşunuza gitmediyse değiştirin)
Üst Menü Sabittir
Sabit Konular : Yeşil
Kilitli Konular : Kırmızı
Konular ve mesajlar ayrı vb stili
Düzenlenmiş top 10

English
Transparent
static back ground images (don't like background changed)
static top menu
static topic color : green
locked topic color : red
edited top10
topic and messages vb style

dMc

Thank you so much for your awesome 2011 Theme.
The colors I just love.
It's taken me some time to find a theme that has stood out to me.

Thank you

steveraven

Hi,

This is a super theme, but I'm having a slight problem - is it possible to remove the 'Seffaf Tema' floating logo, and if so, how is it done please?

ARG01

I do not have the theme installed so link to your site or to a demo may help.  ;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

steveraven

Erm.... sorry guys - I've been away from SMF for a while and theres been a few subtle tweaks, but I finally got it sorted after a bit of memory recall.

Its just a simple case of replacing the smflogo.png with your own.

I also got rid of the search box and newsfeed, and added a clickable logo on the left, and also added our websites own background (the theme is a transparent one) and its all looking pretty super now!

steveraven

Hi, back again!

I'm having problems with the News Fader.

When enabling the News Fader with multiple headlines, they are ALL appearing as a static list. Is there a way to overcome this?

EnErGYzANT

Hi USE VERSION 2.0.5 can anyone explain me how can I change the color of the menu at the top is too dark nor too see the menu.
Here the picture to see exactly what I mean hxxp: prntscr.com/1s7z5n [nonactive]
I add my logo but does not change, this argument is a transparent logo, which also falls above to search over
Here the picture to see exactly what I mean hxxp: prntscr.com/1s80i7 [nonactive]
I suggest I know how to change the logo, but does not change and I have no idea why.
And how can I delete that appears under News Search News SMF is installed correctly. (Or leave News, and add a link to my site).
Using this theme
http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=2361

And down in the footer at the bottom of the page where they are here: SMF 2.0.5 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
                                                                                                          XHTML
                                                                                                          2o11
                                                                                                          RSS
                                                                                                         WAP2
How do I edit to add something like this: Copyright © 2013 - mysite
Thanks and I would appreciate if I have this help.

EnErGYzANT

anyone help me please

margarett

Please don't do that. You are bumping a post 1h after you first posted...
Anyway, since I'm here already :P use Firefox with firebug extension to analyse the CSS involved. Change it to your needs.
I don't use that theme so I won't go any further.
The logo, with firebug and a clean browser cache you should also solve it easily.
The news, go to your Admin panel and edit/delete them.
As for the custom copyright, there is a MOD called... hummm, who would tell? Custom copyright! :P :P
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2898
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

EnErGYzANT

ok thanks for the response and help, But I let the the default theme

Hüsamettin

Şeffaf Tema  logosunu değiştirmek için (şeffaf tema logos changed)

"2O11\images\smflogo.png"

Advertisement: