News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

How to remove 'SMFAds for Free Forums'

Started by Jimmy05, April 06, 2011, 01:32:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy05

Hi,

My forum at www.androidrtk.com has a "SMFAds for Free Forums" link at the bottom of the page. I think this is from when I experimented with the Ad Management mod that I no longer user.

I've done searches through my templates and am having no luck finding where it is.

I have nothing against SMFAds, but don't want to support something I'm not using :/

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jimmy

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

As far as I can see, a mod by that name is not available on the SM.org mod site - Please correct me if I'm wrong though. But as it is, you might have better luck asking over at http://www.smfads.com/
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Jimmy05

I found out it's from the Ad Management mod, I have it uninstalled to. I can't find where it would be to remove in my index.template.php or where-ever else...

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

tclane

I'm trying to remove the Ad Management footer links on my forum OnlineStorageAuctions.com/forum. I've purchased the license, but I can't seem to find where you enter the license key. Does anyone know where this is located?

TheListener

Quote from: Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen on April 06, 2011, 05:00:45 AM
Then you might want to ask here Ad Management mod 3.0 Released SMF RC4 Support! :)

You might want to ask the mods author.

Well done for resurrecting a two year old topic too.

tclane

Quote from: Old Fossil on February 27, 2014, 08:02:31 PM
You might want to ask the mods author.

Well done for resurrecting a two year old topic too.

Well, the mod's author has their own support forum, but new members have to be manually approved. Can't even search it without being logged in. Sent them an email, been waiting for a while. I mean, who charges people for a license key and doesn't include instructions on where to put it? Geniuses.

Oh, and pardon me for not following some ridiculous etiquette.

TheListener

Have you posted in the mods support topic?

Nice sarcasm btw.

::)

tclane

Thanks, and no I haven't. Will do that now.

Advertisement: