News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Looking for a Dark Purple Theme.

Started by Envy, July 21, 2005, 08:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Envy

Not sure if I got this in the right section, so appologies if I did.  ::)

I am looking at transfering over to SMF from phpBB, but I am very attatched to my DarkEQ skin. I was wondering is it possible to use a phpBB skin on SMF? Or, if not, are there any themes out there that look the same? I have had a look through the skins list at the top, but couldn't seem to find one, and the light purple ones aren't what we are looking for.

This is the theme I want to use : http://warlocksden.wowmb.net/index.php

Any help would be so greatly appreciated.  :-[

1MileCrash

QuoteWarning: mysql_connect(): Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /home/wowmb02/public_html/warlocksden/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/wowmb02/public_html/warlocksden/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/wowmb02/public_html/warlocksden/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

That theme sucks.  :P (not justyne's...the phpBB "critical error")

All the more reason to switch my friend.

In all honesty, if you are only attatched to the color in general, you can do that to the smf default theme easily by editing style.css.
The only thing php can't do is tell you how much milk is left in the fridge.

Envy

That one's not bad Dan, thanks! I don't mind the purple one underneith it either...

*grumbles at error message*
I seem to be getting them more and more lately. I am looking at switching mostly because I am sick of having to upgrade every two weeks, and since playing around with SMF, am loving the features like MOD adding (dreamingly easy) and such... only thing, my theme lol.

I'll have a play around with the css file this weekend, never even looked at one before really.

Advertisement: