Member Groups Icons

Started by Suki, April 15, 2011, 02:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker™

Quote from: BC- on August 31, 2011, 03:14:23 PM
I have members posting right now at the site. mind to take a screenshot so i can fix that?
Try opening the site in guest mode from some other browser :).
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

BC-

oh wow. I just logged out and got that. thank god people can still register. its fine when register i have no idea whats causing that. give me a few im going to figure it out.

BC-

Turns out it was this mod =/. I uninstalled and now it works fine.

Joker™

Quote from: BC- on August 31, 2011, 03:36:43 PM
Turns out it was this mod =/. I uninstalled and now it works fine.
Yes it was the mod and seems that a database query was the issue.

I've uploaded the new package please try with it.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

BC-

The new packlage is installed and seems to be working with guests. Still have the problem of no crown in posts though.
Thanks for the update

Joker™

Quote from: BC- on August 31, 2011, 05:48:51 PM
The new packlage is installed and seems to be working with guests. Still have the problem of no crown in posts though.
Thanks for the update
So crowns are not showing in posts too? If thats the case attach Display.template.php.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

BC-

Quote from: Joker™ on August 31, 2011, 05:54:45 PM
Thanks for the update
So crowns are not showing in posts too? If thats the case attach Display.template.php.

I attached it in a post on page one =P
also
I realised another glitch. this doesn't really affect me but you may want to know for future updates. when you click whos online. both sides have the crown even if you have it set for only one side.

Joker™

Quote from: BC- on August 31, 2011, 05:56:51 PM
Quote from: Joker™ on August 31, 2011, 05:54:45 PM
Thanks for the update

I attached it in a post on page one =P
also
I realised another glitch. this doesn't really affect me but you may want to know for future updates. when you click whos online. both sides have the crown even if you have it set for only one side.

Thanks for the info. I'll take a look to your file and the said issue by tomorrow as right now I'm way too tired to understand any code :P.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

Joker™

Quote from: BC- on August 31, 2011, 05:56:51 PM
Just caught the error and pretty easy fix can be made for it. Moreover I found one another bug which has appeared due to my yesterdays fix. I'll try to fix both of these and post new package by today only ;).
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

Joker™

Install the new mod package and try the file attached here.

Make sure that the mod options are enabled. Even though if you face difficulty try switching to default theme and see if the issue persist.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

Joker™

Mod Update

Version 1.21
- In last update the mod lost its functionality to show member images on Board Index and inside of boards, fixed.
- Also as pointed out by BC-  that the settings for who is online page are not working at all. Fixed.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

BC-

Who's online works correctly now but the users online (where it shows online in last 15 minutes at the index) no longer shows crowns. and still no crowns in posts. i got the same errors while installing.

BC-

after re adding the new Display.template.php and messageindex.template.php it now is displayed in posts.
But now it does not display in the Users online section. It did before the update.

Another question ( i must be getting annoying xD)
Is their any way to make the annoying "?" symbol to disappear for mac users (maybe windows too?)? I think its because it can't find the picture, but its because i don't want regular users to have a crown. i attached an example of what I'm talking about.

Joker™

Quote from: BC- on September 01, 2011, 04:50:17 PM
Who's online works correctly now but the users online (where it shows online in last 15 minutes at the index) no longer shows crowns.
Fixed ;).

Quote from: BC- on September 01, 2011, 09:19:11 PM
after re adding the new Display.template.php and messageindex.template.php it now is displayed in posts.
Great.

Quote from: BC- on September 01, 2011, 09:19:11 PM
Another question ( i must be getting annoying xD)
Is their any way to make the annoying "?" symbol to disappear for mac users (maybe windows too?)? I think its because it can't find the picture, but its because i don't want regular users to have a crown. i attached an example of what I'm talking about.
Right now I'm not able to replicate it. I'll try to use "Safari" to see and debug the issue, but this might can take some time.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

Joker™

Mod Update

Version 1.22
- Somehow in last fix the edits for the code of MemberOnline on board index were removed. The codes have been placed again.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

H3lioz

It only works on profiles & in boards on my website :(

My website - http://army-scape.org

Joker™

Quote from: strafe on September 12, 2011, 04:36:43 AM

Mod installed without error?
While installing the mod have you selected your theme also?
Can you give me the theme link?
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

H3lioz

Quote from: Joker™ on September 12, 2011, 04:55:06 AM
Quote from: strafe on September 12, 2011, 04:36:43 AM

Mod installed without error?
While installing the mod have you selected your theme also?
Can you give me the theme link?
I got a special made theme that ive payed for :p
I did get many errors, and i tried to fix them but i cant find any of the "Find" sentences in any of the files..
If you need my theme just tell me to pm u it.

Joker™

Quote from: strafe on September 12, 2011, 06:09:06 AM
I got a special made theme that ive payed for :p
I did get many errors, and i tried to fix them but i cant find any of the "Find" sentences in any of the files..
If you need my theme just tell me to pm u it.
Ok, PM the theme.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

H3lioz

Advertisement: