News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Member Groups Icons

Started by Suki, April 15, 2011, 02:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CitrusSponge

I keep getting test failed and I really want to install it on a theme. :I

Joker™

Quote from: CitrusSponge on December 27, 2013, 11:40:05 PM
I keep getting test failed and I really want to install it on a theme. :I
You need to manually make the edits in that case.

Make backup of files before editing them

Mod edits
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

xTyler

I know I'm probably going to be shot for digging up an old post but this is still a well used mod.

In one of the updates for this mod it said that it fixed broken images for certain browsers for members that have no member group image; however i still have a broken image in the message index "started by" but only when someone else has replied to the thread. When it is just posted there is no broken image and its fine.

Example:

I tried searching through my themes MessageIndex.template.php but i am yet to see where the error would be..

Would anyone know how to fix this?

xTyler

Joker™

Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Rain Forest

I get a blank page (when click on profile)

<div class="username"><h4><strong>', $context['member']['link']

<div class="username"><h4><strong>', (!empty($context['member']['link']['group_image']) && empty($modSettings['disable_image_on_left']) && empty($modSettings['disable_in_profile']) ? $context['member']['group_image'] : ''), $context['member']['bold_username_start'], $context['member']['name'], $context['member']['bold_username_end'], (!empty($context['member']['group_image']) && empty($modSettings['disable_image_on_right']) && empty($modSettings['disable_in_profile']) ? $context['member']['group_image'] : ''),

Elizabeth II

I've had this mod for like 2 years now and suddenly I've noticed that the Crown/Icon I have is now not appearing next to their name in posts. However it still works normally in view profile and messages which I have enabled..

Any ideas why it has suddenly stopped?

TIA

Advertisement: