News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[WIP] Oxygen

Started by flapjack, April 17, 2011, 09:47:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flapjack

Here's a theme I've been working on for my own site, it started as a modification of Curve, but in the meantime I've changed so much that there's not too much of the original content left, it's based on a similar theme for Wordpress platform:

tragidy

I really like the way you have made the header on the top of the site, its very appealing!

Great work indeed!

Will you be releasing this to the public?
Open source Matters, the GNU GPL License is one of the most valuable text ever created by mankind.
Support all open source projects when possible as their concepts are paving the future. ~ tragidy

rjckE

i really like the smf dev logo

Crip

Looks really professional!
I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

NHWD

flapjack

thanks lads for your kind words. it will be released at some point, but not very soon as it will be a theme for my primary site
as for the logo - the project was mine but it has been created by a friend of mine, and he will be available to do custom work in near future, stay tuned :)

flapjack

I revamped the top section a little bit, trying to unclutter the main menu and give it some space for other pages:

and here's the top section when not logged in:

90% complete :) going live soon

ManojA

Advertisement: