"Awaiting Activation" never has a number - 2.0 RC5

Started by Farjo, April 19, 2011, 06:06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farjo

Hi, I have two installations of 2.0, one running RC3 and the other RC5. On the former the Manage Members screen shows "Awaiting Activation (n)" - where n is the number of members who are awaiting activation. However RC5 just shows "Awaiting Activation" with no number or brackets, no matter how many members are in that list - see attached.

My "Method of Registration" is Email Activation for both sites. I have common mods on both sites however the RC5 site also has SMF Links and Downloads System.

Masterd

Farjo

Sorry Masterd I'm not sure what that means. It's an upgrade from RC4 and not a fresh RC5 if that's what you mean?

Masterd

Farjo

Not since the upgrade, but before that I added menu items and made changes for the Wiki. I assume all these have been overwritten by the upgrade.

Masterd

Farjo

I used the smf_2-0-rc5_update.zip file.

I assume by your line of questioning this cannot be reproduced?

Norv

I cannot replicate the issue. Could you please list all your mods, and eventually take a look in your forum error log, and let us know what errors you may have?
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

Farjo

Norv / Mastered, if it cannot be reproduced then I apologise for posting it here and will mark this as solved. It seemed something that could slip under the radar which is why I thought it would be a bug.

I will set up a clean install and retrace my tracks one by one to find the problem and report back. Thank you both for your time.

Advertisement: