ERROR: Unknown column 'a.attachmentType' in 'field list'

Started by Nitro, July 22, 2005, 05:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro

while i am installing again i got this error:
Unknown column 'a.attachmentType' in 'field list'
why is this?
i have deleted all the files first and made a fresh installation with the new install from this site.

anyone help? thank you.
MPF Rocks!!!

xenovanis

Are you trying to install 1.1 Beta 3 Public with a 1.0.5 database?
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Nitro

i had 1.0.3 smf before, if that is what you're asking? but i deleted the whole forum because it got totally messed up
MPF Rocks!!!

xenovanis

What version are you trying to install and are you trying to use an excisting database?
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Nitro

i am trying to install this one:
smf_1-1-beta3p_install.zip and i have a database from the previous smf 1.0.3, should i install again 1.0.3 and upgrade?
MPF Rocks!!!

xenovanis

Nitro

so what you are saying is to install again 1.0.3 and go step up by step until i get to the current version? but i cannot find 1.0.3, it is gone in here?
MPF Rocks!!!

xenovanis

Install 1.0.3, then upload the files from the updatepackage for 1.1 Beta 3 Public to overwrite the existing files and run upgrade.php.

Nitro

where is 1.0.3? i cannot find it in the download section. is there placed somewhere else?
MPF Rocks!!!

xenovanis

Nitro

MPF Rocks!!!

Advertisement: