How to increase website traffic?

Started by bequitta thomas, Jr., April 26, 2011, 07:23:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bequitta thomas, Jr.

hey everyone i am really facing a challenge in order to get more website traffic hence I would request you all to help me out to get some brilliant ways which can increase the website traffic.

acruz

Many site owners do SEO works for their website to increase website traffic.
But the important thing is you should have a quality content. The relevancy of your content is important and the right use of your keywords. Link building is also effective. You have to use quality backlinks. Some SEO internet marketer use forum link building, but you have to be careful so that forum will not think you're a spammer.

Angie on Dialysis

Is there a non-spammy way to do link building? If posting links on sites and forums are the only way at least there are sites that do let you promote your site on theirs. They actually do exist and advertise that they are there for that reason. But I have always just stuck with sticking to a particular topic (too many and it isn't focused and doesn't have a clear theme) and put in my link to search engine submission forms.

But I really don't know how to make a site really popular ..  Only site I ever had that grew to 400,000 members in less than a year was an anime site lol. I guess it really just depends on the topic / theme you are going for for your site..

robinson01

You need to have a good seo to increase website traffic,that is the best way for you to do..

seo_corporation

to increase website traffic you can do the following things:
1) Increase your rankings on search engines through proper on page and off page optimization.
2) Opt for PPC mode of advertising
3) Choose banner ads and text link advertisng.
4) Participate in communities and forums and be helpful . People will certainly look towards you when then need your services.

5) Run contests and competitions
6)Engage prospective customers on social media sites.
7) Write interesting blog and article and you will certainly get traffic in herds.
SEO Corporation is a home to more than 300 small and medium sized companies for best

Web Design Toronto

Fiery

How you advertise is largely dependent on the type of website.  If its geographically based advertise in that area. If its topically based start by looking around other similar communities.  Being more specific in your advertising will be a lot more effective than just blanketing the search engine world with all the SEO stuff.

seo_corporation

Quote from: Fiery on May 24, 2011, 04:49:58 PM
How you advertise is largely dependent on the type of website.  If its geographically based advertise in that area. If its topically based start by looking around other similar communities.  Being more specific in your advertising will be a lot more effective than just blanketing the search engine world with all the SEO stuff.
Yeah, well said . I agree that a gross advertising effect in not going to give you much results but I would like to point one thing SEO does not blindly optimize sites for generic keywords but they optimize sites for specific keywords and specific search engines too. I mean to say is if you site is targeting German population then SEO can optimize sites for Google German to attract quality traffic for maximum ROI.
With PPC also one can target a particular geography, demography etc
Google places and yahoo local are great ways to attract local traffic. ;)
SEO Corporation is a home to more than 300 small and medium sized companies for best

Web Design Toronto

forumku

Build what others people build Here You Can Get free Web Traffic For Your Site, even it can increase your site traffic. If you can do? There are many other`s site are waiting to visit Your Website!

Publish any articles link back to your site and get your businees or create traffic to a specific website of yours.

Article directory online offers free online article submission featuring a variety of categories for authors to publish and quality articles submitted by the authors. Find free online articles for your website.

Read more at: Improve your web link popularity

mediadeveloped

First, who is your target marketing? Figure that out and than optimize your page for search engines.
Next, you need to generate great content for your niche, and use blogs, articles, press releases as your platform to get the word out.

Account Abandoned

Quote from: bequitta thomas, Jr. on April 26, 2011, 07:23:58 AM
hey everyone i am really facing a challenge in order to get more website traffic hence I would request you all to help me out to get some brilliant ways which can increase the website traffic.

There are many many many ways to increase traffic to your message forum :)

Some are...

1. Signature links on other forums related to your niche, just make sure you don't spam and be sure to post good quality content so you don't look like you are on a forum just to advertise.

2. Write articles and blogs about your niche and include a link to your forum.

3. Get listed on forum directories as well as www.dmoz.org to help build back links.

4. Advertise of Facebook, Twitter and Google + to get more traffic in

Good luck!

tbc41

Wow, there are so many things you can do to increase traffic to your site, but start small and then slowly increase the amount of techniques you are using.  As many people have mentioned already, content is king.  Make sure you are constantly updating your content daily.  Second, promote your site in your social media sites, email signatures, word of mouth and anywhere else you can think of.  Then, make sure you are including inter-links from one page or post to another within your site.  This is very important to the spiders so that they see how easy it is to navigate your site.  If it's easy for us humans, then it's easy for the spiders and all is well.  Keep it simple and I hope this helped.

noahbarn061784

Quote from: acruz on May 04, 2011, 04:58:06 AM
Many site owners do SEO works for their website to increase website traffic.
But the important thing is you should have a quality content. The relevancy of your content is important and the right use of your keywords. Link building is also effective. You have to use quality backlinks. Some SEO internet marketer use forum link building, but you have to be careful so that forum will not think you're a spammer.

Hi! I'm not stealing the moment to bequitta thomas but I'm also suffering from the same problem. Is there any other option aside from having quality content? I mean any strategy you can suggest. Thanks.

Kindred

not really.  Content is king - anything else is just peanuts and has no particularly grand impact.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Paracelsus

If you happen to be an admin of a 100.000 fan Facebook Page with a lot of activity, just promote there the best forum content on a regular basis and you'll see your traffic skyrocketing.

insy111

As far as I know, sites that gives what people need has more traffic. In other words, write for your readers & not Google  :)
Well I'm not an expert in Seo, maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong

krishna47

Dude just publish good content in your forum and try to get quality backlinks and that will increase your traffic.

ApplianceJunk

Quote from: Kindred on March 13, 2012, 08:18:59 AM
not really.  Content is king - anything else is just peanuts and has no particularly grand impact.

I agree :)

liljani

Quote from: ApplianceJunk on March 26, 2012, 11:25:07 PM
Quote from: Kindred on March 13, 2012, 08:18:59 AM

I agree :)

i agree with this one too..

RalphL

Here are some effective ways that can help you generate website traffic directly towards your website.

-Blog commenting
-Forum posting
-Social bookmarking
-Press release
-Directory submission

dws123

Ignore me. I'm a retard.

Advertisement: