News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Mobile theme ideas (split from Outline)

Started by Antechinus, April 25, 2011, 10:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antechinus

Oh you may be interested in this too: Outline for mobiles. There's hardly any Outline left in it. In fact there's hardly any SMF templating at all left in it. Pretty much the entire gui has been rebuilt from the ground up. It's still a bit WIP but is coming along nicely. Has full functionality, four colour/style variants, and uses vB style click-to-open menus since standard drops are useless on touch screens. It's for a 1.1.x (since a site I run is still 1.1.x, for various reasons), but once I have it all nutted out I can transfer it to the 2.0 codebase without much trouble. I'm using it to kick around ideas for a future SMF mobile theme. Should have a demo later this week.

ETA: Actually I should split this out to theme previews I suppose. Might get people thinking about doing some more things.

Post split from here.

ARG01

No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

MrGrumpy

the possession of knowledge is worthless unless imparted upon others
My Custom Themes
2.0 themes only - I don't do 1.1.x

Antechinus

It's online now.

Link is Omega Mobile RC. There's an explanation of how it works here.

There's a demo account if anyone wants to try it out logged in. The account has some restrictions on permissions. It cannot post new topics and can only reply to one particular topic. This is because the account is running on a live forum rather than a test site, so I want to keep control of things.

Be aware that this forum does not use word filtering and has a fairly lax moderation policy, so if you are easily offended it may pay to not look around too widely. You have been warned. ;D

The demo account is:

Username: Demo 1

Password: themedemo1

The topic the account can reply to is this one.

Ben_S

Liverpool FC Forum with 14 million+ posts.

mashby

Please ignore the post I made on that topic on your site. I see now that I was looking at the full web version rather than the smart phone version.
:)
Always be a little kinder than necessary.
- James M. Barrie

Antechinus

;D I'll have to recode the site default anway soon. It's horrible. Has nested tables and everything.

Lolafish

AquaPuppies - A Goldfish Community
www.aquapuppies.com

Running SMF 2.0.2 & SimplePortal 2.3.5

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

rocknroller

Advertisement: