adf.ly code?

Started by !RFAN, April 27, 2011, 02:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

!RFAN

adf.ly says:

""If you have a website with 100's or 1000's of links you want to change over to adf.ly then please use the script below.

Simply copy-and-paste the code below on to your webpage or blog and the links will be updated automatically - simple!

You can add or remove any domains for the code that you use or your website.""

<script>
var adfly_id = 426019;
var adfly_advert = 'int';
var domains = ['depositfiles.com', 'rapidshare.com', 'vip-file.com', 'smsfiles.ru', '4files.net', 'turbobit.ru', 'uploading.com', 'letitbit.net', 'depositfiles.ru', 'sms4file.com', 'ifolder.ru', 'hotfile.com', 'anyfiles.net', 'sharingmatrix.com', 'megashare.com', 'megaupload.com', 'rapidshare.de', 'rapidshare.ru', 'uploadbox.com', 'filefactory.com', 'filefactory.ru', 'filepost.ru', 'onefile.net', 'freefolder.net', 'getthebit.com', 'turbobit.net',];
</script>
<script src="http://adf.ly/js/link-converter.js"></script>

my question is.. where i can put this code for smf forum?

Thanks

Suki

should be in your theme's index.template.php  inside the <head> </head>  tags, be careful with simple commas for php it must be scape with a  \  like this:

<script>
var adfly_id = 426019;
var adfly_advert = \'int\';
var domains = [\'depositfiles.com\', \'rapidshare.com\', \'vip-file.com\', \'smsfiles.ru\', \'4files.net\', \'turbobit.ru\', \'uploading.com\', \'letitbit.net\', \'depositfiles.ru\', \'sms4file.com\', \'ifolder.ru\', \'hotfile.com\', \'anyfiles.net\', \'sharingmatrix.com\', \'megashare.com\', \'megaupload.com\', \'rapidshare.de\', \'rapidshare.ru\', \'uploadbox.com\', \'filefactory.com\', \'filefactory.ru\', \'filepost.ru\', \'onefile.net\', \'freefolder.net\', \'getthebit.com\', \'turbobit.net\',];
</script>
<script src="http://adf.ly/js/link-converter.js"></script>

Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

texasman1979

SMF 2.0.4
SimplePortal 2.3.5

LOGIC is a FOUR letter word! :)

!RFAN

texasman1979

i would put that into a onload function.

this will cause it to run after the entire page is loaded, but definitely before it is humanly possible to click something else.

and to be honest, i would see about downloading the js file and having available to your own server instead of pinging someone else server with it.

could potentially cause your site to lag.
SMF 2.0.4
SimplePortal 2.3.5

LOGIC is a FOUR letter word! :)

Jeet Chowdhury

i also want to do this on my forum what i need to do?

Suki

Quote from: Jeet Chowdhury on May 22, 2011, 11:35:48 AM
i also want to do this on my forum what i need to do?

get your code from adf.ly, then do as explained here,  change all the '  to \'  or "  and add that code in your Index.template.php between the   <head>  and </head> tags
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

gohanjaja

hello this no workss in the day!! Thanks..!!!

Steve

What? And why the response to a 5 year old thread?  ???
DO NOT pm me for support!

gohanjaja

Quote from: Steve on February 17, 2017, 05:24:40 PM
What? And why the response to a 5 year old thread?  ???

I did not see a current one :)

Steve

Then go ahead and start a new one. And explain the problem a little more. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: